How To Import Divi Layouts – Duogeeks
Steps Are Below:-
- Download the zip file and unzip it.
- Mainly you get .json file named layout but in some cases, you will get 3 files given below:
- The Main layout
- Customizer Settings
- Theme Options
- First, open the WordPress dashboard -> Divi theme Options
- Click on Import & Export and then import the theme options file here.
- Next, you have to upload the Customizer settings file. Open the theme customizer -> Import & Export -> Import -> Choose File -> Import Divi Csutomizer Settings
- Next, you have to create a new page where you want to upload the main layout. After creating a new page enable the visual builder and then at the bottom, you will see the option of Portability -> Import -> Upload file -> Untick option of replacing existing content if you have any -> Import Divi Builder Layout.
BOOM! That’s it. Enjoy your layout and to get $1 coupon for your next purchase do rate the layout.